f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Greetings Citizens. The kids are in full-blown scramble mode as they attempt to get 15 week's worth of work done in 4 days... 5, if you count the Sabbath! It is not a good time to be up there! It is crowded and crazy!

I'm going to walk down to the bakery this morning to order cinnamon rolls for the final critiques. (Nothing like handling photographs and eating sticky, gooey pastries)! One of the bakers is a relative of my friend Dave, so I should be able to pick up the treats earlier than the bakery usually makes them.

Tonight is "Hockey Night." Me, Dave & Hubba are going to see the Aggies play Weber State.

Tomorrow is football at Hubba's place. We might play a little pool too. I'm making jambalaya and need to get the groceries today.

I'm also getting ready to go on a printing frenzy! I need to make Christmas gifts and pay off a debt. I have enough ink and paper, I think.

8 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Jumbalaya! I love how Newman from Seinfeld says it. Jumbalaya! Save me a bite. I'm looking for a good recipie.

Good luck on the printing...I just bought another 50 foot roll of Hahnemuhle. Busting out 60 prints this week.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i should use the roll paper but i like the thick stuff. i use the photo rag 308g.

i have two recipes... one's easy & is made in my rice cooker. i have a more complicated one too. the quanity is too big for the rice coker so i usually make the simple one, which is pretty darned good anyway.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Slade said...

I use the photo rag 308 myself. Only problem is the curl...I have a HUGE dry-mount press that needs to be rebuilt. Until then my iron works pretty well.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

New car?!
what happened to the old porche?
...
sigh...
I'm taking intermediate photo class
they don't have other classes since it's winter quarter.
I'm using RC paper in the class
I know it's good and all but come on
I'm a bit disappointed...
but what can I say
they say follow the roman rule when in rome, eh?
...
by the way, how's Heidi doing?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

ohh...
lab hour and class hour is rather...
disappointing too...
one hour class twice a week...
three hour lab once a week...
one of the disadvantage of
small school is that
it lacks the faculty I guess...
there's only one person
in charge of photo classes
and he's in charge of other
things as well...
but then again what can i do
i'll just have to follow the roman rule

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

ji soo, i've given up on blogging so use my regular email. i still have the 356B... it's up in seattle, safely garaged. the bronco is nearly dead so i got the falcon.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

really?
man...
I don't think I have your e-mail...

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

well...
come to think of it
i can always call you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home