f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Today I visited my nutritionist. And for the first time in ages, I am under 300 pounds. I still have a long way to go (for sure!) but I am very pleased. I've been walking more than usual, eating better and reducing the size of my portions.

I've been working on my classes for next term and I am excited about the Color II class. I think it will be fun and allow many students to explore some crazy ideas and fail. But, to me anyway, failing is a very important component of learning Photography. The trick is to make the failing fun!

All the kids are beginning to get a little stressed out. Finals week is next week and the scramble to get 15 weeks of work done in 5 days is upon them. I don't envy them. I remember the stress and it wasn't all that much fun. But I am seeing some fine work from the kids and I can't wait to see their final portfolios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home