f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, December 01, 2006

Greetings Citizens. School is wrapping up and the kids are working hard. Me & Kathy submitted a proposal for a summer workshop teaching photogravure. I'm going to need to get in touch with Lothar to see how he makes the positive digitally.

Went to the Friday Night Art Walk tonight. Brooke had some wonderful pastels at the Cafe Ibis and Clay Custer had some great abstract painting at the AVA. I was so inspired when I got home I actually made some work of my own.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

I want to make gravures. Maybe I'll sign up.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

you'll be one of me & Kathy's best guinea pigs, if you decide to join us. of course, the dean needs to approve the workshop first.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Slade said...

I've still got that sheet of copper I think from this summer...or did I give it to you Darren? Might check your office.

I'm in Dungan.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Sound Good. There should only be 10 people all together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home