f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, November 24, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Thanksgiving was fun. I went to Dave & Linda's house. They had the whole dang family over. There were 30 people, at least. Tons of food and great company. I stayed until about 11 PM. I rode Heidi out there and it was 21 degrees on the ride home. Very invigorating!

Tomorrow, me & Barrett are heading out to Locomotive Springs to make pretty pictures. He's scouting for locations for his thesis show and I'm looking to make an image I like for a change.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Slade said...

What time are you guys going to be out there? I am always in the mood to go out (...inviting self...).

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

damned, boy! we just got back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home