f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I am very curious to see how many of my students show up this morning. With Thanksgiving Break beginning on Wednesday, I expect many of the kids will have taken an extra day (or two) of vacation. They have had the last few days to catch up and do redo's, if necessary. Craig is going to show them how to make Carbon Prints on Monday.

Jon has acquiesced in transferring over the domain name. It brings to an end the ugly decline of a friendship. I am sure I am as much to blame as he is. He's a good guy and I wish him the best of luck in his endeavors. We share the same passion for Photography but our personalities didn't quite mesh, I guess.

I'm excited to see what MK can do with the site. She's going to set it up so that even an idiot (read me) can add new images. Who knows how long it will take for the new version of pinholeman.net to get up & running. I imagine it will be after the semester ends. But MK is an overachiever so it may be up quicker than that.

Today, I am hoping to get the valves adjusted on Heidi. I'll change the oil too. I'm thinking if I don't get it done today, that foul weather will set in and it won't get done 'til Spring. After that I'd like to make some Pt/Pd prints. And speaking of prints, I think we're exchanging prints for a print trade I was invited to join. I was the only photographer invited. I made 20 kallitypes of a dead dog and a gnome out on Rozel Point.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark,
Sounds like things are going okay. :) I still read your posts when I have time. Keep in touch.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

things are going quite well! glad to see you stopped in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home