f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Yesterdays football games were lots of fun. Me & my crew all had a great time! The first game was a blowout, which is very uncommon, but the second game went down to the wire. That was the end of my season. There will be no high school playoff games for me. So I am washing my football gear and putting it all away until next season.

I am supposed to meet Cole today to ration out the platinum and palladium for my 19th Century Processes class. Not a task I am looking forward to but it must be done. I save the kids quite a bit of money ordering the chemistry in bulk. It will still cost them $100 but they will get to make double the number of prints than if they would have bought a kit. A couple of students are complaining about the cost but they should know that this class isn't cheap and that PT/PD is the cream of the crop when it comes to printmaking. But, if they're willing to take a letter grade drop in their grade for $100, that's their choice, not mine.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger lotusgreen said...

god this is beautiful. we have a similar landscape which does these kind of things sometimes. it's such a gift, isn't it?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lotusgreen/632556/

anyway thanks so much for your kind words. i was hoping you would like it! and i just noticed you put the blog in your list--thank you so much.

your own photos are extraordinary. i was kind of blown away by the glass series. is that created or all found? those faces....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home