f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Greetings Citizens. My first trip to the doctor's office in twenty-five years went about as well as one could expect. I found out that I have high blood pressure but that my heart beat is okay. I'm starting medication for the blood pressure this morning. I still have to do my blood work later today after school. So there are probably more surprises to follow.

Today I am giving a Kallitype demonstration. I saw a lot of the students processing film yesterday and over the weekend. So, I imagine, they will be ready to go this morning. I'm going to mix up some gold toner for them to use... until it is gone... also. If they like the way their images looked after being toned, they'll be able to mix their own toner from the palladium that they're getting to make Pt/Pd prints. Heck, it's only seven drops which is about the amount needed for one print.

We have double-header football games this afternoon at Bear River. I hope my tender & sore hamstring holds out.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

high blood pressure, eh? the docs just put my Pete on meds for that. they told him it is a typical "middle age" diagnosis, and i think the poor man almost wept.

yer not old, pinholeman. :P nope.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it was a scary kind of wake-up call. my mantra for the day:"you're not getting older, you're getting better."

i can sympathize with pete. i didn't weep but my jaw fell a little.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home