f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Greetings Citizens. It has come down to this in High School football. That was my Friday game with the result going the way of the victims. You can read the game summary here. It is interesting to note that the head coach called a time-out with a few minutes remaining to express his apologies for the whole sordid affair. He didn't need to (everyone knew the coaches weren't responsible) but I think he felt he needed to assure everyone that his players and program wouldn't stoop to such a low thing.

I got knocked on my ass in the game, too. I didn't even see it coming. One second I'm watching the play, the next second I'm looking straight up into the pouring rain. I got hurt a little but that won't keep me from working today's play-off games with the little kids. I'll just be a little bit slower than I usually am (which is pretty damned slow).

At school, all of my students appear to be doing quite well. I'm very happy.

Tomorrow I'm grading & mixing chemistry. Maybe I'll get the chance to make a print, or two also.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger mike said...

What a strange, bizarre, story. You know, if the guy who was spying just gave his real name and reason for being there, he probably wouldn't have been busted for the other stuff. See, that stuff makes you paranoid and stupid.

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

hell, if he would have just left when they asked him to the first time, he'd be home smoking the hippie lettuce right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home