f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, September 23, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Yesterday's football game went smooth as silk. It was a blowout. And, apparently, the coaches of the visiting team got into a fight at halftime. The ballboy (who was in his late 50's) told us the principal from the school had to break it up! Maybe that was why they weren't yelling so much in the second half. After we got back to Logan, me and Dave went and had some dinner and BS'd for a while.

I saw the results from the EI Test yesterday, too. Three kids will be doing it again but that's pretty good. I also handed out the "Motion/ Depth-of-Field" Assignment. We are almost done with the techie stuff. Yea! I'm never really sure who dislikes it more.... me or my students. But it must be done and it pays dividends later on.

Got to get ready for kiddie ball. Looks like it is nice outside. Cold, but nice. I think I'll ride Heidi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home