f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Yesterday I worked five kiddie football games. Three were in the rain, one was in hail & one the sun actually shone through. It was a good payday except for one minor detail. After the games I took off my wet shirt and my record card & check fell on the ground (I think). It wasn't with me when I got home and I couldn't find it on a return trip to the field. I called the woman who makes the checks out and she'll cancel that one but I have to wait until next week to get this week's pay.

I'm going to Hubba's house tonight to watch the Dallas vs Washington football game. He has a super sweet home entertainment set-up along with cozy chairs to watch the game in. I'm bringing dessert---banana creme pie. I thought of bringing rice krispie treats but the thought of marshmallows left a bitter taste in my mouth.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Jon said...

That last line made me laugh a good bit. (I hope you don't mind me posting to your blog these days.) Can't I just make you a plate of rice crispy treats and we can give each other a big hug and forget the whole thing ever happened. :>>

If not I may have to hi-jack your website and post those nude portraits I have of you from last year. I figure if that memory is burned into my brain permanently I should be able provide that experience with others. : ) They would make Anne Geddes proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home