f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Today my 19th Century kids turn in their cyanotypes. I've seen some good ones and I have seen some less than good ones. Nevertheless, they are getting it done. I am hoping to show them how to make Van Dyke Browns today. I'm sure they will appreciate the shorted printing times though quite a few of the students have been enjoying printing outside and mingling amongst themselves. They'll still be able to do it... just for not as long.

My officials group had our last regular meeting last night. We all took a test together. I asked about my varsity assignments and lo & behold when I got home I had received two assignments. No "Big Game in the Sky," but Friday games just the same. I don't have an afternoon game today, so I should be able to catch up with a few things.

I need to pay off my US Bank account and move to Washington Mutual, send $40 to Steve's BMW & an undisclosed amount to Tim for some photo books. I need to order platinum & palladium (along with some chemistry for Kallitypes) and get some more paper. I have to load up Donna's 4x5 holders so I can get out and make a few images this weekend too.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Is that Steve's BMW as in Steve Prokop?

If so we have a lot to talk about.

If not, never mind.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it is indeed! how do you know him? he doesn't owe you money does he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home