f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, August 26, 2006


Greetings Citizens. I'm in the Promised Land all safe & sound. I got in last night. Donna helped me unpack and then we went to El Torro for dinner. When I got home I put the computer together. I'm pulling internet service from someone else. I should be getting my account hooked up today along with my cable TV. The most distressing thing I found out while unpacking is that I didn't bring my espresso machine! Me & Newton must have accidentally packed the box it was in by mistake. I also don't have my coffee grinder.

Today I'm going to work on my syllabi and relax. Maybe go watch some kiddie ball.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, back in U-tah! and i'm in Flagstaff, now. crazy world! are you getting settled?

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Wow!is right. How's Flagstaff? Nights getting chilly yet? I'm nearly settled in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home