f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, July 13, 2006


Greetings Citizens. I am out of here tomorrow morning.... bright & early. I have to get up and adjust the valves on Heidi before I leave. I'm getting ready to change the oil shortly.

I needed to go back down to Salem today to get my tent! (I forgot it yesterday). So I stopped by Steve's BMW for some 15 cent washers and a set of points. I think I'm ready.

I still need to pack but I am really traveling light this time. Some clothes, two Diana cameras (one for B&W and one for color), my digital camera (with Lensbaby & zone plate), my Rollei and my Lomo Minitar 1, 15 rolls of film, my iPod to download images into, and my toothbrush. Oh yeah, and coffee-making supplies.

Be back August 7, 2006.

Peace-out.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God speed, and thanks for the mats.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Happy Villain said...

So sorry I didn't get to chat with you before your departure.

Have a good trip, find adventures, find your laugh, and have fun!

I'll miss you, but I can't wait to see what your return brings.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Brian said...

What? No Marshmallows?!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

Hope to see you again, soon.
Be safe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home