f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, July 07, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Here's a zone plate image of me & Jen's workshop students. They're holding their bisque fired cameras. They all managed to make a few good negatives today and get their cameras glazed. Tomorrow we'll raku them & make positives.

Yesterday I went over to R's after picking up some watches at the dollar store. (I needed the watches for the students to time their exposures). Anyway, I got to play with the dog and hang out for a while. Yesterday, actually, was one of the best days I've had in a long time. However, R seemed a little to eager for me to be on my way to Maine. I tried to get her to commit to a day where we could go out to the beach and make some images. But she always has too much on her plate. And so it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home