f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, July 03, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, I'm watching Brody overnight. R & the kids went out to Hood River to camp with her buddies. I guess they have a few acres out there and go out every Fourth of July.

After I picked Brody up, we went to the doggie park. It took him 5 minutes to empty the water dishes and wallow around in the mud. He made a total mess of himself. Stupid dog! So I had to leash him up and take him home for a bath. That was loads of fun! But now that he's all clean and fluffy, I can forgive him for his insubordination. Damned crazy puppy!

After Brody's bath, I was able to cook dinner: Teriyaki Pork, Kim Chee & sticky rice.

This is one of my images from yesterday's shoot. It's a scan from the positive. I have a Type 55 negative but it needs to be developed first.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger mike said...

That image is almost moon-like.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

hmmmm, moon shot. nope, just a cliff on the side of the road. is your bike done yet? or have they found a way for you to dump another $1K into it?

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger mike said...

The end of this month, it's supposed to be ready.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home