f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I started watching the M's game last night and was feeling too antsy for TV. So I decided to see if I could improve myself shooting with the Lensbaby. (I also just wanted to putt around on Heidi). So I toured around town looking for images to make and new roads to explore. I didn't really find any new roads but I enjoyed the ride nevertheless. I made a few images at a spot I frequently check out for anti-graffiti. This rag has been here for months but I've never made an image of it because there's a small sign from the fence company in the frame. Well, it seems I was able to blur it out enough to not make it distraction.

I'm bummed with the thought that my workshops aren't going to fly. I'm surprised that nobody is interested in learning the noble processes (as Craig used to call them). But what can you do? I suppose I'm going to have to learn how to make digital negatives and introduce people to alternative processes that way. NewSpace doesn't have the computer facilities set up yet but in the future they are going to have a Mac lab. Maybe we'll try again then.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger mike said...

"The Noble Processes." I like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home