f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Watched a little World Cup action today on the telly. Then I hoped in the Porsche and drove to Salem to get some stuff out of the storage shed. Of course i took the long way and I had to stop in Dundee to visit Chris & Steve. By the time I made it to the storage shed, they were closed!

Went back through Silverton and Mt Angel... saw some illegal immigrants being held by the police. The tow truck was taking their van away while they sat in the hot sun.

Got home and took a cool shower before heading off to J & A's for A's birthday party. I had an enjoyable time. Got home and still no message from R. Typical.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, but perhaps they were legal immigrants who committed a crime... Oh well, more work for my regardless. Todays photo is appropriate somehow.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

the way they were looking makes me think they were going home. we'll have to cut the mats this week.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger mike said...

Admit it. The storage shed was just the excuse. You really just wanted to take the Porsche out for a drive. And I don't blame you.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it was a good excuse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home