f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I've been listening to The 5 6 7 8's lately. Japanese rockabilly... what else can you say?

Ordered the cinnamon rolls from the Fat City Cafe today. The kids will love them and, of course, I've got a couple extra for Gaye & Denese up in the office.

IM chatted with Jon last night. We talked about cameras and I forwarded him some work from the woman who is taking over the Photo Department at PCC.

Today I'm cleaning up a little around the house and, hopefully, going out and shooting a few photographs. And speaking of photographs, Bran has reviewed my webpage (which seriously needs to be updated) on her Scrumptious Pink Blog. Be a sport and check it out... and leave a comment!

5 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sheep photo...

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

glad you like it. remember ALL images are for sale!!![; >

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger shasta said...

japanese rockabilly. humrmmmrm. i'll have to investig-8

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger mike said...

I have a little ep of the 5678s. It's great stuff.

I left a comment in the pink blog.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i LUV them! they're sooooo japanese. thanks for the ping blog comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home