f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, June 04, 2006


Greetings Citizens. Well a couple of lurkers came out from the woodwork, so I'll post for a little while longer. I don't expect a comment every time but a little ,"Hey! I'm out here reading your post... you're still my friend," makes me feel good. So add a comment and keep me happy.

Today I went to church for the first time since I moved to this apartment. It was nice to go again but all the singing drives me crazy. I wish they could have at least one plain old-style Mass with no singing. But no.... they want it all nice and friendly-like. The other thing I don't like is the holding hands while we say, er I mean sing, the Lord's Prayer. Outside of that, it was okay.

When I got home I started doing laundry and made myself a nice breakfast. I watched the M's lose to the lowly Royals and saw UCLA eliminated from the WCWS. Arizona got screwed by a bad call to end their first game with Tennessee but they are beating the crap out of them in the second game where the victor advances and the loser goes golfing.

Last night I went over to J&A's house. Me and J had some snacks and waited for A to get done at the Rose Festival before we went to Pambiche for Cuban vittles. It was raining by the time the meal was over. I'm sure the people attending the Festival of Lights Parade had a wonderful time. I know I did riding Heidi home in the rain. The rain felt like needles striking my face.

Tomorrow begins the last week of classes before Finals Week. So the stories will begin.

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been meaning to try Pambiche...
I love me some arroz con habichuela.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i thought it was a pretty good place.... not too pricey and the food was yummy.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

Hmmmm...
I know that comic is supposed to be somewhat satire...
sarcastic...
but is that general Iraqi, or US?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

that is our beloved comander-in chief "w"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home