f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Yesterday was a nice day. I went down to Woodburn and made some photos at my favorite steel fabrication site. They were working, so I had to go in and ask for permission... and answer all the questions as to why I was making images of rusted metal. I think I was there for about an hour. Then I went to Monmoth to be by R and watch her daughter run the 4x400 relay. They came in fourth place which is pretty good, especially when you consider they were only ranked seventh. After the meet, I took the scenic route home and had a wonderful ride. The weather was great and the traffic was light on the roads I was traveling on. When I got home, I dropped off the cameras and headed over to J&A's for a party. A friend of J's is returning to Iceland and J and her working buddies were throwing a party. It was a fun evening. C brought fresh strawberries and whipped cream and yours truly had more than his fair share! I left around 11 pm and came home and went to bed. Today, I was a total slacker. I watched TV and folded laundry. I stood under shelter and watched a thunderstorm blow through. I love the sound of thunder and the smell the ground makes when a fresh rain falls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home