f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I seem to be living in a state of constant turmoil. I thought I was over the job thing... and believe me, I want to be over it! But I still am having trouble sleeping and it seems to be taking over my life like a bad drug habit. In fact, for the first time in a long time I felt like just saying "fuck it", buying a six pack and getting myself drunk and numb. I thank God that I didn't... but I sure did feel like it.

Today was an alright day though. I met with Chris at NewSpace and we went over plans to run two workshops on alternative processes. One of the workshops will be a four day affair for young adults and the other one will be for full-grown adults on one weekend. It looks like I'll have an action-packed full week because I'll be finishing up the Ceramic Pinhole Camera Workshop on Saturday. Then a day off. Then the kid's through Thursday. Friday off. Then the adult Alternative Photographic Processes Overview. Then what? who knows. Probably umpire some softball.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i feel for ya, man. money sucks. it can't sing and dance, and it can't walk. but it sucks like it talks. i like these kalidescopic experiments you've been busy with...this quadro mirror schtuff.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hang in there - you are a talented person, and the right job will come along for you. and so what if it doesn't? you'll still be unique, valuable, someone we care about, AND you'll still be a talented artist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home