f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, April 28, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Well, well, well, just when you think all is bad some good comes to light. I decided to go for a nice, long ride today and see if I could sort some things out in my tiny little brain. I didn't get very far... but the ride was nice. When I got home I checked my emails and lo & behold Clackamas has offered me another digital class for next Fall Term. And just when you think things can't get much worse they get a little bit better! I'll miss my kids at PCC just the same... and it's not the same as having a full-time position with benefits and all. But still... it is good news. Who knows, maybe now I'll be able to get a good night's sleep!

4 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

that's a good news!!

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed, good news! i'm glad for you.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger shasta said...

hooray!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i'd like to thank all of you for your continued support and understanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home