f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Greetings Citizens. So far things are going well at school. I seem to have a good batch of students and I'm particularly happy with my carry-overs from the basic classes. Tomorrow we are making pinhole cameras. Some of the students will get enough done to actually make a negative & positive. The lab will be open for them on Saturday thanks to Gaye, today's birthday girl & secretary extraordinaire.

I went for a ride earlier this afternoon and stopped by Citizen's Photo to pick up some color negatives (including some zone plate work I've been doing). The exposures looked pretty good and I'm looking forward to scanning some of the images. When I got home, Big Mike called and we went for another putt around Lake Oswego. There are some expensive huts in this town! There was one place for sale that was 4200 sq. ft. that was going for a cool $2.5M. Damn!

When I got home I cooked up a steak and had a salad with it. I'm watching the M's game now.

I got a call from R tonight too. She photographed a friend's daughter for her graduation picture. She wants to look at her shots tomorrow on my computer. And being the dedicated teacher that I am, that is exactly what we will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home