f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, March 27, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I'm back from a short stay at the folk's house. Saturday was my Dad's birthday. We went to the Cloverleaf Tavern for pizza & beer (mine being 7-Up). Mom had a mushroom pizza... her favorite.

We also had our taxes done and it actually looks like I might get something back this year!

Sunday, I went and photographed in Seattle. This image is near Pioneer Square. I tried to visit Sabrina but she was too busy trying to get into the Peace Corps. I stopped by Psycho Dave's house in Magnolia but he wasn't home.

Today I took the scenic route home. Out through Eatonville and Morton down to Toledo and Castle Rock. Nothing like a nice 5 hour ride to clear the head and do some serious thinking.

Tomorrow has Linn-Benton written all over it. I need to get my images back from a show there. I think I'll pull the 356B out of the garage and take the scenic route down & back.

Then I'll spend some time revamping my syllabus... most definitely adding an attendance policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home