f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Last night's affair at Le Happy was great fun! It was good to see Junko again. Mel wasn't there but Laura M was with us. She was probably the best roommate I ever had in Logan. By the time we finished dining and catching up, it was 1 AM. And it was snowing! By the time I got to my apartment there was three inches of snow on the ground. I was lucky to get back to the complex! And it is snowing out right now. They are predicting another three or four inches of the white stuff.

I found out today that I made the first cut for the full-time photo job here at PCC. Now I have to answer some questions and submit some of my images along with some student work. I'm nervous, needless to say.

Tomorrow I'm helping the kids out in the lab. Their final projects seem to be coming along nicely. Lab time is at a premium. Then I'll go to an gallery opening for ceramic artists from USU. I'll see Mel there along with John N and the rest of the gang. I've got to leave early though. Me and Mark N are going to Greyboy at the Crystal Ballroom. That'll be fun.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got over 8 inches by the time it was done. I actually went and bought chains, since I almost didn't make it out of our complex.
Congrats on PCC - hope it pans out. Mad props to the photo man!
James

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger shasta said...

arghrhkkkk!! the snow!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

snow.... i'm glad it's melting today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home