f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Greetings Citizens. An early morning posting today. It's colder than a witch's tit here but things are supposed to warm up a little today. I hope so! Riding Heidi has been nippy.

So I'm pretty happy with the kids this week. They were given a new assignment on Wednesday and some of them were actually working on it this weekend in the lab. If there's a full house tomorrow at both classes I'll be very pleased.

On kid, Molly, is doing great work. She's eternally frustrated with her skills but I think she's got the talent and discipline necessary to be a photo major if she chooses to go that route. And Big Mike continues to impress me with his dedication to the craft. He came over to my apartment the other day and made a pinhole camera from a cheesy 35mm camera he picked up at a thrift store. He was printing images from it yesterday and they looked pretty good. Big Mike has a lot of artistic talent and I'm happy he has taken a shine to Photography.

I processed some film! That's right, gentle readers, your humble protagonist actually processed 4 of the over 200 rolls of film he has waiting to be developed. There was stuff from Paris, Illinois (another Eiffel Tower), rock & tree pictures from Bryce Canyon, and a singular image from Wickham's Garden. I might actually have to make a print! (If I can remember how).

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger shasta said...

wow mark! get processing, yo! :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, what she said. i wanna seeeeeeeeeee :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home