f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Stopped by the lab today and the kids were working hard. Especially the five students whose film I ruined in my haste on Thursday. C'est la vie! I'll make them each a print to give them on Monday for their troubles and extra work.

After I left the lab I shot a few pics before meeting up with Jen & Aaron and our rendezvous with roller derby. It was fun but, frankly, it lasted too long. I'd go again though.

Then we went and had dinner. I had meatloaf. Remember the joke...."Don't let you meat loaf." Finally Tyson called and we met him at a Shell station. We chatted for awhile at Jen's house before I took Tyson on the scenic route home (not on purpose). But we've made it inside all safe and sound and I'm noticing it is way past my bedtime.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger shasta said...

say hi to tyson for me. tell him i saw christina in slc coffee break last night. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home