f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, January 16, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Once again the rain has come! It is pouring outside! I was going to make a couple of trips up to the new apartment, instead I made one. Got most of my books up there along with some pictures for the walls. I might try to get a dresser up there tomorrow. I told the kids I'd be up there for open lab from 10-1. After the lab session, I'll make an espresso and head home. I've got my digi-class tomorrow. It looks like the intermediate sections aren't filling up so I might get off the hook on them. Clackamas is concerned that the class I'm supposed to teach next term has a prerequisite attached to it. I think they want the students to have taken a basic design class first. We'll see how that develops out. Hopefully, it won't affect my teaching the course any.

4 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i like zis image

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

buy it for $1M.... i'll frame it for free.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Sold! The check is in the mail.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

only 1mil? surely, it's worth 2. :P

i like zis one, too. pretttttty blue...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home