f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Today was to be my last day delivering for M-O-W but I'll be doing a route tomorrow. I was slightly surprised when neither of my bosses say good-bye. Oh well.

I ordered some chocolate for L. She's a dark chocolate junkie and I got her some 88% bittersweet from Germany. I picked up some kitchen towels for a collection she's putting together for some refuges living in Vancouver.

I had to get a new windshield wiper for the 356B. When I was driving home on New Year's night, it came loose and flew off. I need it to look complete when I go to Vancouver on Friday. The boys will undoubtedly want to go for a ride and L will probably like a moment to prepare for the big event.

Tonight was the first night for my digi-class. I have seven students for this session. There are only four signed up for Thursday so, unless we get three more, that session will be cancelled. We went over basic camera operations and functions. Since the class is in the evening, I missed the football game... except for overtime. Of course it was the craziest, most entertaining game of the season. If tomorrows game is as good, it should be an excellent championship game. I'll probably get a pizza and a root beer to eat while I'm watching. Go Trojans.

5 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger shasta said...

chocky chocky

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

chocky chocky with raspberries

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

chocky chocky..... with art! i'm giving her a print too. am i being too over the top?

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for giving prints to women I fall for. I hate it when they keep them if we break up though. Like they kept some part of me. I took all of mine back from my ex as part of the divorce. I couldn't stand for her to have any of them. Not worried about the last print I gave though. She married me. I say you are right to give her a print.
James

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Thanks for the positive vote James. Maybe I should make her sign an agreement that if the relationship doesn't work out, I get the image back. Naw! It's going to work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home