f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Greetings Citizens. With the New Year fast approaching, I figured I'd wish everyone the Best in the New Year!

As for me, I talked with Leah this morning. She's got a friend coming in from the Midwest today. So her evening is planned. Mark N. may be going to see Pink Martini if they can get tickets. I think I'm going to Trevor & Cynthia's place. Cynthia owes me a piece of art for her half of an art trade we made a year ago. It should be a fairly mellow evening. I think Jen and Aaron will be there. Outside of that, I won't know anybody but who cares? I'll eat fondue and watch everyone kiss at midnight. Then I'll leave. Not much different from the last dozen or two New Years previous!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

tom..... oh happy days.

hope you feel better soon.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger shasta said...

ahwwwwww. with a "Bush" and a "Dick" in the whitehouse, somebody's bound to get screwed. heard that series of jokies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home