f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Greetings Citizens. It's good to be back home. Christmas was fine; no family fights. Mom and I went shopping for my great-nephew. Got him a toy car that he's scared of. It's a police car.

My Dad was working the Seahawks game so my Mom and I went and had Chinese food for dinner Christmas Eve. She loves egg foo young so we found a place and had some. Dad joined us later for tea.

So I got home today to get another email from a disgruntled student. She left two weeks early to join the circus. Turned in mediocre work and expected a better grade than she deserved. And, for the second time this quarter, it is my fault. Again, I had strongly suggested withdrawing.... but no! she's have none of it. Now I am a big disappointment to her. I could say the same.

4 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

it must be hard for you to deal with these kinds of cases. frustrating, emotionally taxing.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it is frustrating and taxing! but the good students more than make up for it.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger shasta said...

circus twat. and what icarus said.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

twat did you say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home