f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Tomorrow is the BIG NIGHT for your humble protagonist. If all goes well tomorrow, at this time (2236 PST), I'll be swapping spit with the most beautiful woman I know. (Terribly romantic.... I know! That's because I am a Pisces, silly readers).

No word from my student's daddy. I'm sure the challenge is still coming. Maybe he doesn't want to spoil his Christmas either. Can't say I blame him. It's going to be crash & burn time for his son. I dread it really. Those of you who know me know I am a proponent of the "warm & fuzzy" critique. He ain't gettin' one, yo. Guts will be left on the floor. It won't be pretty. And they won't be mine.

My days of driving for M.O.W. in Salem are numbered. But I've contacted Loaves and Fishes in Portland and they have put me in touch with the Lake Oswego branch of Meals on Wheels. It sounds like they might be able to use me right from the get-go.

Okay, my shoes are shined, my hair is cut, my undies are clean.... I'm ready.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger shasta said...

so did you swap saliva? my messenger is still a problem, even though i deleted the old one and downloaded a new one. i give up. i even tried web messenger. you have yahoo im?

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

tomorrow, dear shasta. i've been applying lip balm.... gettin' ready!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home