f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Took my suit to the Men's Warehouse to be let out a bit. Apparently it has shrunk from lack of use. Same with the pants! Go figure. Sent some Christmas cards out to my family and a few friends.

Talked with Leah again for about an hour. Gawd! I'm smitten! Then Donna called a little later. I think my ear is going to fall off. (In a pleasant way)!

Tomorrow, er today!, is the Class Final! The pizzas are ordered, the work is done and all we have left is the group hug and grades!

3 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger mike said...

I really like today's photo. The blues and greens with a bit of red really stands out.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

I'm glad you liked the pic Mike. Are you working on Christmas? Stopping by Judy's for vittles to go?

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger shasta said...

mmm......ear falls & vino

 

Post a Comment

<< Home