f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Did you miss me yesterday, gentle readers? Well, I was exhausted after a long day of teaching. The motorcycle ride home was cold and intense. I was ready to settle in and watch MNF and call it good. Afterwards, when I should have posted , I went to bed instead.

So tomorrow after class I am meeting Leah. She and I will hit the big city for laughs and crepes. Yes crepes! La Happy has the best crepes for dinner and dessert. It's dimly lit and small and quiet. Perfect.

Drove the Porsche up to Steve's BMW shop today. Him and Chris were working hard. I like to stop in every once and awhile. They crack me up. There's alway a cup of coffee and a stale donut there to be had. So the trip to Dundee is always worth it.

Tomorrow is the last class before finals. I am curious to see how things go. More than a couple of students have been conspicuously absent lately. It's odd to see how community college students differ from four-year kids. They don't have the same work ethic it seems. Most of them anyway. A few of my kids are putting together some nice little pieces of work though. So i remain cautiously optimistic that they will all come through with flying colors.

5 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

*stalking*

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger shasta said...

yeah man, we four your kids will kick those community college kids' asses! yeah!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yeah stalking. maybe that's not the right term. lurker. that's it. you're a lurker, lurking in the background. observing but not letting me know you're there.

i remember what a slacker i was in cc. i thought it was the 13th grade of high school. 'hey, wanna skip psych 101 and get stoned in the parking lot?"

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

i really love this photo. your pics of blue/blue-green things are really striking a chord with me.

ringing my bell.
clanging my chime.
et cetera.

*goes back to lurking...*

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jon said...

no, for me I'm not a lurker, I'm a stalker. Watch out Pinholeman, I know where you live and I advertise it freely to any psycho I know. ;)

Oh, wait, you moved. Damn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home