f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, November 25, 2005

Greetings Citizens. My niece, Katherine, is taking a visual communications class at her middle school. It includes a unit on Photography and she needs a 35mm camera. So I spent 3.5 hours at the storage shed looking for a camera for her. I finally found a Pentax K1000 for her to use. As a bonus, I also found my Nikon F and Norwood light meter that I use for making copy slides.

That's about it. Unless you include watching WWF wrestling and toning some Polaroid prints. Oh yeah, and eating a pizza.

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

pizza sounds tasty right about now, in light of all the spare turkey in my fridge. i lament the leftovers...

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

the pizza was yummy. greek-style with lots of feta cheese and tomatoes. i could go for a hot turkey sandwich and some stuffing right about now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home