f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble, Gobble Citizens. I hope you all had a great Turkey Day. My Thanksgiving, alas, was pretty unspectacular. Yes, the jambalaya was good and the second NFL game on TV was good too. But it was a lonely holiday. I am thankful for my teaching position and the opportunities I am receiving to share my art. But I want more, dammit! Namely, I want a hottie by my side to share life with... the good and the bad. For that, I am willing to sacrifice half the bed.

4 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger shasta said...

What about a non hottie with saggy boobs and unadventurous nipples?

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i'll take her! i kinda like adventurous nipples though!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly are adventurous vs. nonadventurous nipples? Please do enlighten this sweet young naive mormon boy. : )

j

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

the adventerous ones are the ones that take chances and challenge you. non -adventurous nipples just sit there like bumps on a log. jeez, i thought everybody knew that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home