f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Yet again my beloved Cougars have found a way to lose. This time to the Oregon Ducks 34-31. Silly mistakes, even sillier penalties and one more field goal bouncing off the uprights cost us the game. Next week is the Apple Cup against our arch-rivals the Dawgs.

I went to PCC today to grade the portrait assignments and see who would be working in the lab. Not many. I guess it is foolish of me to imagine my students might be interested in the medium and focus on making quality work. There are a few and those few were the ones in the lab. Maybe I expect too much.

Met Newton afterwards for a burger at the Belmont Tavern. I had the Pub Burger which included a fried egg. It was pretty tasty and moved forward my upcoming heart attack by a few years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home