f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, November 11, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Spent the day making scans of some Polaroid images I have laying around the house. I have some Type 55 positives (some of them over five years old) and I wait for them to deteriorate before coating them. Well, since it was pouring down rain today, I figured I'd scan some of them while they're still uncoated. This one is from a shed out on the north end of the Great Salt Lake near Locomotive Springs. As I remember a storm was brewing and it began to rain like crazy moments after I shot this image. You can see how the wind is ripping at a piece of the metal roofing. Me and Donna B. were out there making images and we sat out a big storm before we continued shooting. Afterwards, we went to Stinky Springs for a long soak.

I watched Mysterious Skin tonight. What a sad and painful movie to watch.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger shasta said...

eerie. nice photo. love your funny guts. are your bm's really regular?

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i can set my watch by the regularity of my bm's! you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home