f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Greetings Citizens. So my digi-class went well tonight. Finally, I feel I am getting on pace for what they want to learn and what can be taught in the time frame we have to work with. It's funny, too, to see how the class dynamic works as far as how far a group can go. My "real" class at PCC has a weird class dynamic and I fear as a group they aren't going to produce the level of work they are capable of making. Conversely, this non-credit group I have to night will embrace some ideas and go on to make better images than they thought they were capable of producing. And so it goes for a teacher, it seems.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger shasta said...

herbie!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

...the love porsche

 

Post a Comment

<< Home