f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, October 28, 2005

Greetings Citizens. As with most games with promise to be an exciting game, tonight's game between North Marion and Stayton was not. Stayton scored three defensive touchdowns and went on to win 28-0. With the win Stayton is assured a play-off game.

Since I scanned a few slides for Jen H. a couple of weeks ago, I have been scanning old work that has been laying around the apartment. This image is from Maine two summers ago. It was shot in the middle of the coldest July I remember back there. I swear the sun never showed itself all summer long. The Strand Theater is a Rockland institution. It was being renovated back to its regal glory of yesteryear. I'm sure it must be completed by now.

Tomorrow is my pinhole workshop. Wish me luck because I think there is some potential to teach quite a few workshops there if things work out right.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i love marquis.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

even the marquis de sade?

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger shasta said...

well, that one scares me, actually. but maybe, secretly, i still love him too. the sicko.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home