f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Greetings Citizens. So I watch one inning of the World Series, go teach for two hours and, still, I get to see six more innings of baseball. That is one of the great features of baseball...no time limit. The game goes until it is finished, no matter how long it may be. Tonight's game set records for longest by time (5:41) and longest by inning (14). The final? Chicago 7 and Houston 5. Game Four is in 17 hours.

Tonight's non credit digi-class went well. It is always easier to teach something the second time around. This time I have a better idea of what they want to know...what they need to know and how to get them there. The class dynamic is significantly different too. These guys are more vocal and more demanding. It should be a good group. There is one person younger than me...an exchange student from Korea.

I can't decide whether to issue the test tomorrow for the b&w kids or wait until tomorrow. I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.

And on another sports front. I got pulled from my crap game this Friday and moved to an important 2A game with playoff ramifications. (Somebody is spreading the word that I'm not too shabby of an official).

2 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i can't decide if today's image is murderous or menstral, but it echoes through the empty halls of my mind nonetheless. good job!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

menstal? gawd, i get man-cramps just thinking about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home