f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, October 14, 2005

Greetings Citizens. I woke up a little sore today. I guess I got knocked around in last night's game a little bit more than I thought I did. I know I was hit hard twice... once from behind. And I was leg whipped once too. Not uncommon. Still, I hurt more than usual.

I met Dick S. for lunch today. I owed him from a bet I lost when the Cougs played Oregon State. We talked sports and had a pleasant time together.

After that I went to Catholic Community Services to talk to Wes. He wasn't in so I talked to Debra, who is his boss. I went there to tell them that my relationship with Kyle wasn't working out too well. I told her I thought it would be best for all concerned if I slipped off into obscurity. Kyle's a good kid but I am not connecting with him. It's no one's fault, it just ain't working. I'll try another kid and see what happens.

Spent the evening scanning slides for Jen H.. Got the raw scans done but I need to clean them up and then resize them for a webpage.

And I got an email from Smith today. Apparently my little kiddies left the lab in a total mess! That will only happen once.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger shasta said...

ackk! on a lab rampage!

too bad about kyle. maybe your next kiddie will be artsie fartsie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home