f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Greetings Citizens... if you're out there. Today's football game was another blow-out. Apparently most of the games were tonight.

Before I left to my game, the UPS guy knocked on my door. I hadn't ordered anything recently that hadn't already been delivered. Inside was a note from Texas T (aka Teresa) and two bottles of Dr. Pepper. But not your normal swill. This is special Dr. Pepper made with cane sugar instead of the corn sugar you usually are stuck with. Not much of this special stuff gets out of the state but I'm holding on to two bottles that I will savor tomorrow after my kiddie games.

Talked with Meg about my digi-class and what direction we should move in. I was glad to have her supporting me. I purchased Adobe Elements because that's what we are using. She took my receipt and said she'd make sure I was reimbursed for the program.

Bought another batch of cider from Daum's Farms. Very tasty, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home