f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, October 02, 2005


Greetings Citizens. A quiet Sunday spent at home alone. My horoscope said I should spend some time alone reflecting about my life. That I , "should focus on myself." And that I, "should allow someone to nurture [me] for a change." Ha! The day someone gives a rat's ass about me and my problems I'll die from a heart attack. Now I know that I have friends that care about me. But I'm thinking that there has never been a significant other that has cared for me. I always have assumed it was of because of who I am. I'm odd, I suppose. But I've seen other people goofier than myself and they have someone to share life with. Not me. It is the one thing that has troubled me all my life. Remember Debra from a while ago? Well, she fits the typical pattern. Thinks I'm funny initially but after a couple of dates, well.... And that is what really bugs me. What is it about me that scares people off? I'm probably a little over the top. But I'd say that is who I am. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if I was a loner but I like to socialize and be around people. Who knows? Certainly not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home