f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Greetings Citizens. A late post this evening... er, I mean morning! Just got back from pizza and (root) beer with my fellow football officials. We always get together after the games to discuss plays and what-not. My crew's game was a bit lopsided with the visitors winning 56-20. I think we easily had over 100 yards of penalties and the game lasted three hours. It was a long, drawn out game.

Earlier in the day i went to the Senior Center to make sure I knew how to use the digital equipment I am going to be instructing students to use. I managed to get the feel of it. The center has Adobe Elements which is a lite version of Photoshop. I t took me awhile to get used to the differences but with a little guidence from the lab manager I was dialed in by lunch.

Then I had a talk with Smith Eliot (who is the other photo teacher at PCC). We decided to get together on Sunday so that I can see how she runs the lab and classroom. She asked if I had ever taught before. I told her, "No". Aren't I the naughty one?

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, you're naughty.
but i caught ya, buddy...and now i got yer number.
mmmmmwwwaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaahaaaaa

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooo!

class went good btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home