f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Greetings Citizens... Sorry there is no image today. Not that I don't have one or two. No, this stupid blogger.com site has gotten worse for me each passing day for the last week or so. So tomorrow I begin my search for a new blog source. I'm bailing out of this one.

I was a substitute driver today for M-O-W. I had my same route that I d on Wednesdays so it was a simple affair. I got Amon off the shitter to get his meal. I was a little worried. When a client doesn't anwser or leave a note to leave the meal in a cooler, we have a protocol we have to follow. Luckily, Amon was still healthy... he just had to drop the kids at the pool.

I also had my first scheduled football game of the season. it was a freshman game but was two rival teams. The game was pretty fun. But one of the refs was a little to flag-happy. But there was no real difficult plays and no one got hurt.

Got home in time to make some dinner and watch a Ken Burns documentary on Lewis and Clark. Of course there was an annoying pledge drive during the program. I used the time to read how the people in government spent the day pointing fingers at each other about the crisis in Lousiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. What ineptitude. God help us all!

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stupid blogger...gosh

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to me about blog possibilities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home