f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Greetings Citizens.

A rather uneventful day here at the ranch. Got my buddies out the door around 7:30 this morning for their golf date in Medford. We all woke up around 6:15 and I made espresso and sourdough pancakes for them. After they left, I took a long nap.

Then my friend Hubba called from Utah. He was checking up on me... seeing how the football season is going. (They have had two games already)! He's slowing down a little since he had a heart attack last spring. He shouldn't even be doing games but he loves it too much to quit. I know the feeling. It gets in your blood.

Later, Aimee and Mark stopped by on their way home from some function Aimee was expected to attend in Dallas (Oregon). We had a coffee and Aimee bought a couple of prints.

Can't expect to be doing much later on this evening. I may work on my syllabus or I might take a sample football rules test. The idea of doing either one excites me beyond all bounds.

8 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger shasta said...

esspresso drinkers. hmmph. ;)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

ain't we an uppity bunch!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger shasta said...

Heute ist Montag. Wo bist du?

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger shasta said...

Dnes je pondeli. Kde jsi?

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger shasta said...

Oggi e il lunedi. Dove sei?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

today is monday? how am i? is that what you're saying, silly girl? i'm fine. et tu?

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger shasta said...

no. I was saying "today is monday, where are you? (your last post was sunday, and you're usually so dilligent abut' posting every day..

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i missed the 12 am deadline but i posted. i kept waiting for something exciting to happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home