f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, August 22, 2005

Greetings Citizens.

Just finished watching Moonraker. (Take me around the world one more time, James). Without guys like 007 the world would be a far more dangerous place.

I worked on a few images today. Printed them up to send out to Stacey & Debra in San Francisco for putting up with me for a week. I had to go to Home Depot for some soundproofing board. The stuff is perfect for sending images through the mail. It's light, sturdy and relatively inexpensive.

I signed up for my Zyedco dance class. It goes from 8:30-9:30 on Thursdays in September. I should be able to work a JV football game, catch a shower and get to the dancehall on time. The only thing that will throw a spanner into things will be if Chemeketa offers me another class. I'm looking forward to the class. It'll be something new for me.... being the proverbial wallflower that I am.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger shasta said...

zyyyyyyyyydeco sounds like an art movement. i guess it is.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it is! i'm trying to find their manifesto through a google search but, as of yet, no luck.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger shasta said...

http://www.bme.jhu.edu/~jrice/cz.html

thats what i got on google's 'i'm feeling lucky,' when I entered 'zydeco,' but alas, no zydeco manifesto. perhaps, after your zydeco boot camp, you could take on that responsibility?

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger shasta said...

to begin my comments regarding your pic posts: i like the texture and earth town pallett here.... i want to give it a feelie. i like the triangular composition.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks, shasta. your comments on my work validates my existence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home