f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Greeting Citizens.

As some of you may know Shasta, Icarus and I have been playing with the notion of Astral Projection and Dreamwalking. So, image my intense enjoyment of the movie I watched tonight... The Jacket. Now what happens in the movie and what we're trying to do are not even remotely similar... but, then again, maybe just close enough to think that there is a possibility that such things are possible.

I spent some time last night downloading mp3's of Cajun music in anticipation of dancing with Debra and our first kiss (if it's to happen). Of course I haven't heard from her in a while. She said she'd call but hasn't yet. I don't know whether to wait or to call her. I'm sitting here on pins and needles waiting... waiting.

At any rate, I do enjoy the Cajun music and I think the class should be a lot of fun. But I've got my eye on the prize and I hope to God that I don't stumble over my two left feet.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger shasta said...

This looks like some kind of new paper experiment piece by rauschenberg. makes me think of make-up and fashion magazines in some subconscious way...

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it is actully where a sign used to be on a building wall and was tore off. it is aone of those images that i would have deleted earlier but held onto it. that is my one major complaint about digi... it's too easy to get rid of images. that's why i make a point of telling people do NOT delete anything... you may come back to find you like an image you didn't like initially.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home