f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, September 04, 2005


Greetings Citizens.

Today I am publishing early. I am planning on watching Sin City tonight. Maybe I'll look at The Order: From Cremaster 3 too.

So I have all the parts for my Atomic Espresso Coffee Maker and I spent most of the day learning the sublties of the machine. I think I have most of them figured out. But some fine-tuning is still in order before I offer a "cup of joe" from this aesthetically pleasing machine to my gentle friends. Right now I am so jacked on caffine I'll probably be up most of the night. That's okay because I'm reading a good mystery book and maybe I'll be able to finish it.

The image that I've posted is from yesterday's photo safari with Mark N.. He made an image of the same scene and I will be curious to see how his differs from mine. (We were nearly standing in the same spot when we each made our photos). Anyone familiar with photo history will notice immediately that a stencil artist has appropriated Diane Arbus' Boy with a toy hand grenade in Central Park, NYC, 1962. The rest of you head-bangers know who AC/DC are.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirty deeds done dirt cheap

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it's a long way to the top, if you want to rock & roll! (can't you just hear the bagpipes)?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger shasta said...

yes!!!!!! the cremaster cycle!!!! may the craziness ensue!!!!!!


you know how to take a creepy photo too....

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

cremaster was crazy! good.... but crazy. i want to party with that guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home